9.25.2004


The Grand Arrival!!!
Ava Katrielle Morgan was born at 5:38 a.m. on September 17th 2004!!! She weighed 5 lbs and 4 oz. and is the most precious little baby in the world!!! She is content and peaceful and ever so sweet and soft. She was in Special Care Nursery for a few days for observation but is home now and doing WONDERFULLY!!!!!
Words cannot express my gratitude and appreciation to our God who has been so good to us. What a beautiful blessing this baby is. I can't believe there were some people to advise me that I had three other children to care for and that I should decide who was more important, the baby or myself. I would die for this child or any of my other children as well.
Ava punkin' you are SO important to Mommy...I asked Jesus for you and He heard my prayers!!! I am thankful for your precious little life and feel so overwhelmed with love for you.
I know God has his hand upon you and that you are highly favored in His sight.
I love you little peanut and am SO glad you are mine. Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Laurel said...

She is beautiful!!! Congratulations and love to you and your family!

Laura said...

Now you've made me cry! It's so wonderful to see God's miracle worked out, in her sweet, precious face. I'm just imagining her growing up knowing God's hand is on her life...Praising God with you sister!

April_4_us said...

Kari,
She is absolutely beautiful. What a gift. I bet your other kids are so excited to have her home.

Paul, Denise, Megan, and Jake said...

Oh, Kari! Ava is beautiful--just like her Mommy. She looks so peaceful, and I know it is God @ work. I pray for you and your family daily. I am so glad that you and God gave Ms. Ava life. You are an inspiration!
Denise

Suzanne said...

Kari! She is perfect in every way - so precious! Enjoy this wonderful time with her! She is truly a gift from God. Love you sistah! Suzanne Mullin

Ann Adamson said...

Kari, she is absolutely perfect! Look at that little face!
Treasure her -- what a beautiful addition to your lovely family.

Ann

Followers

Blog Archive