3.22.2005

Lovey mine

This is the sweetest lullaby I sing to the little dollbaby...
"Cuddle up a little closer Lovey mine
Cuddle up and be my little clinging vine
Love to feel your cheeks so rosy
Love to make you comfy cozy
Cause I love from head to toesy
Lovey mine!!!"

Isn't it precious??? Tonight is windy and stormy outside...I can't sleep therefore I am blogging about my baby.
Ava, you darling little butterball you!!! You are my sunshine!!! I can't believe how quickly you are growing. I can't squeeze you and kiss you enough! I love your little gurgly laugh...I love how you pump your arms and legs when you are excited...I love how you gaze at your daddy in wonder and admiration-you're a daddy's girl we know!!! You amaze me everyday with your sweetness.

1 comment:

Sue Flaska said...

I love it! When I worked at camp, we used to sing this song to the campers after campfire to send them off to bed....well with a little tweaking, I sing this to Claire almost every night...

Goodnight sweet Claire-Claire, it's time to take your rest. Lay your sweet head upon the savior's chest. I sure love you, yeah, but Jesus loves you best, so I bid you goodnight, goodnight, goodnight.

There's nothing like the sound of your two year old singing with you....oh how I love these kids.

Followers

Blog Archive