5.18.2008

Ava



I try to keep photography contained on my photo blog but I really like this shot of Ava and so I thought I'd post it here so everyone can see how pretty she is! On this particular photo I used a new processing technique called urban acid...I think its really cool.

7 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Ava is beautiful. You have caught her inner soul, and its warmth shows through. Kari, you are a great photographer and I enjoy all your pictures.

Olga Johnson said...

Wow, I love that photo. Got to get that printed and framed.

Jennifer Connell said...

Awww, she's adorable. Great picture!

Katie Booker said...

Oh wow. She is gorgeous! I wish you were closer to us...I'd have you do some pics of my kiddos.

Do you do digital or film photography?

James Wilder said...

teach me you Photoshop-ite!

Monica Hassas said...

GORGEOUS!

Chels:) said...

omw sis morgan i want u to take my senior pics and use that urban technique its awesome :)

Followers

Blog Archive