5.09.2008

My 6 word memoir

I was supposed to have done this a long time ago-BUT we were camping at the lake for a few days...PLUS I was behind in my piano lessons and had to practice practice, PLUS I had 4 college assignments due this week, (yes I'm a full time college student) PLUS I'm wrapping up the school year of our church school-that entails graduation ceremony planning etc. PLUS my house is a wreck and can you guess my laundry is, yep coming out my ears...(sigh) Let's see what else...I did a Sr. portrait photo shoot, I have 2 more this weekend...I have a Mother's Day Luncheon I am hostessing and speaking on Saturday...PLUS organizing the Sunday too-doo for all our church mom's and my own...I am only a little overwhelmed right now okay???
So my 6 word memoir HAS to be this:

Gotta cowboy up and gitter dun!!!

Whooee!!! I shore thank that sums it up purty good!!!
Oh I got so excited I almost forgot to post the rest of the whatchamacallit I gotta post here...
Okay I was tagged by little miss Christina Bernice-my LONG time high school amiga


And I hereby tag these 3 lucky ladeez...
Monica Hassas
Yvonne Villanueva
Misha Kelbatyrov

8 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

You've got to find something to do in your spare time. LOL Seriously, your schedule is overwhelming - you are one amazing lady to handle such a load. Love ya.

James Wilder said...

How cool (went back to school FULL TIME). That is so neat! Hey, Em and I were vacationing in San Diego and absolutely fell in love with this city. We thought of you in Balboa Park - you should take some shots there sometime. It looks like a photographer's dream location. Garden shrubs, colorful flowers, palm trees, architecture, pillars, symmetry, etc

Carly said...

Happy Mothers Day! :) Hope its the best ever! I love you!

Chandra said...

You're not busy at all!!! *grin*

Anna said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! Love you so much!!!

cMc said...

Superwoman lives!!!

Monica Hassas said...

You are one crazy lady! I suggest you write a book on motherhood. I would love to know how you manage to get it all done. Thanks for tagging me. I am going to try to think up somethin! Happy belated Mother's Day!

TRC Rockers said...

I had no idea you started college! KUDOS to you Super mama! What are you going for? Keep the pictures coming!

Followers

Blog Archive