7.08.2008

Wowzers what a surprise!!!

Today, my doorbell rang and when I answered, my mail lady was standing there with a box. For me. From Amazon. I didn't order anything from Amazon. My husband wasn't acting guilty of doing a nice thoughtful deed...he was acting suspicious as to my recent online shopping activity.

We opened the box-the suspense was unbearable! I was so surprised to find inside the box, a totally awesome photography book that I have been pining for!!!!! My sweet friend Sherah Hyler was so thoughtful to take a look at my materialistic little amazon wishlist widget that I have here on my blog! What a doll she is! Thank you Sherah!

Now for the rest of you, even though I love gifts...please don't think I posted the widget for that purpose...okay okay, I can just see the eyeball rolls...I'm SERIOUS! I put it there so I don't forget myself what I wanna save my pennies for...and hubby needs help in that department too you know! And I also think it helps people learn more about me just knowing what sort of things I like!

Anyhow, Sherah made my day...which was going kinda haywire. I love my friends!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

awww..you deserve it though! what a thoughtful friend~

TRC Rockers said...

That's too bad 'cause I was totally planning on buying you that $390.00 flash for your camera! Oh well at least you got a book! And yes, you do deserve it!!!

Followers

Blog Archive