Well, I can't think of anything deep or intellectual to post today but I know my blog is overdue for something so here I is!
I started class today-I have 3 classes, Leadership in Organizations, and 2 Child Development classes. I cannot wait to be done with school. I am also working on getting licensed for our church to have a preschool. So if any of you have tips, knowledge or advice in that department feel free to email me.
I feel very blessed to be able to live in a beautiful home that we are renting. In Elk Grove, the cheapest house on the market was just inside our means-1100 sq. ft. 1950's oldie. Here in Chowchilla we rent a house 3 times as big for 1/2 of the price our mortgage was then! Go figure. We've lived in this house for about a year and a half. Anyhow, a few days ago, a woman knocked on my door and asked if I was the owner. When I told her I wasn't, that I was a mere tenant, she took my contact info down and asked me to notify the owner that "what they are working on at the bank is still in process". Okaaaaayyyy...what does that mean? I know they could be refinancing, I also know it could mean they are losing the house which would NOT be a pleasant experience for me. Unfortunately, the rent market has gone up considerably so getting a house as big as mine is (3100 sq. ft.) for the price we pay will be impossible-barring a miracle that is. I wouldn't be too worried except for the fact that I have tried calling my landlord several times as well as emailed him with no response. THAT's the kicker I guess. So! I really really REALLY don't want to move right now, I'd really like to wait until we are ready to buy so it will be a one time deal for a looooong time. So the house I really really want is 3800 sq. ft. and its on the market right now for $324,000. Sigh...OR there's one in the country on FORTY ACRES I am NOT lying and its priced at $419,000. Its priced low like that because its not completely finished and there are no trees or landscaping at all. Its a gorgeous home though. So pray with me folks that a miracle takes place SOON so we can take advantage of the real estate market's position.
On another note, keep my husband in your prayers this week too. He is having surgery on thursday, its not supposed to be any big deal but he is a little stressed out since he's never been put under nor cut on. He's doing MUCH better in all other aspects. GOD IS FAITHFUL!!!
Well, I think I've typed enough for anyone super bored to get even more bored so I'm going to check out and head off to Starbuck's where I am teaching a bible study tonight.
Venti Iced Soy Caramel Macchiatto here I come...ciao!
8.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
►
2014
(2)
- ► 06/01 - 06/08 (1)
- ► 03/23 - 03/30 (1)
-
►
2013
(36)
- ► 05/12 - 05/19 (1)
- ► 05/05 - 05/12 (1)
- ► 04/28 - 05/05 (1)
- ► 04/21 - 04/28 (1)
- ► 03/17 - 03/24 (1)
- ► 03/10 - 03/17 (1)
- ► 03/03 - 03/10 (1)
- ► 02/17 - 02/24 (3)
- ► 02/10 - 02/17 (2)
- ► 02/03 - 02/10 (7)
- ► 01/27 - 02/03 (6)
- ► 01/20 - 01/27 (2)
- ► 01/13 - 01/20 (7)
- ► 01/06 - 01/13 (2)
-
►
2012
(13)
- ► 12/30 - 01/06 (1)
- ► 12/23 - 12/30 (1)
- ► 10/14 - 10/21 (1)
- ► 09/09 - 09/16 (4)
- ► 08/19 - 08/26 (1)
- ► 06/17 - 06/24 (1)
- ► 01/15 - 01/22 (1)
- ► 01/08 - 01/15 (2)
- ► 01/01 - 01/08 (1)
-
►
2011
(24)
- ► 12/25 - 01/01 (1)
- ► 12/18 - 12/25 (1)
- ► 12/11 - 12/18 (1)
- ► 12/04 - 12/11 (1)
- ► 11/27 - 12/04 (1)
- ► 11/20 - 11/27 (3)
- ► 11/13 - 11/20 (2)
- ► 09/11 - 09/18 (2)
- ► 09/04 - 09/11 (1)
- ► 07/10 - 07/17 (1)
- ► 07/03 - 07/10 (3)
- ► 06/19 - 06/26 (1)
- ► 06/12 - 06/19 (1)
- ► 05/15 - 05/22 (1)
- ► 03/13 - 03/20 (1)
- ► 02/13 - 02/20 (1)
- ► 01/16 - 01/23 (1)
- ► 01/09 - 01/16 (1)
-
►
2010
(9)
- ► 11/28 - 12/05 (1)
- ► 11/21 - 11/28 (1)
- ► 11/14 - 11/21 (1)
- ► 11/07 - 11/14 (2)
- ► 09/26 - 10/03 (1)
- ► 08/01 - 08/08 (1)
- ► 07/11 - 07/18 (1)
- ► 07/04 - 07/11 (1)
-
►
2009
(25)
- ► 12/13 - 12/20 (2)
- ► 11/29 - 12/06 (1)
- ► 11/22 - 11/29 (1)
- ► 11/15 - 11/22 (3)
- ► 08/16 - 08/23 (3)
- ► 08/09 - 08/16 (10)
- ► 07/19 - 07/26 (1)
- ► 06/28 - 07/05 (2)
- ► 05/10 - 05/17 (1)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (1)
-
▼
2008
(57)
- ► 12/21 - 12/28 (1)
- ► 12/07 - 12/14 (1)
- ► 11/16 - 11/23 (2)
- ► 11/09 - 11/16 (1)
- ► 10/26 - 11/02 (2)
- ► 10/19 - 10/26 (1)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (1)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (1)
- ► 08/31 - 09/07 (1)
- ► 08/17 - 08/24 (2)
- ► 08/03 - 08/10 (2)
- ► 07/27 - 08/03 (2)
- ► 07/13 - 07/20 (1)
- ► 07/06 - 07/13 (10)
- ► 06/29 - 07/06 (2)
- ► 06/22 - 06/29 (4)
- ► 06/15 - 06/22 (3)
- ► 06/08 - 06/15 (1)
- ► 05/18 - 05/25 (4)
- ► 05/11 - 05/18 (1)
- ► 05/04 - 05/11 (1)
- ► 04/27 - 05/04 (1)
- ► 04/20 - 04/27 (1)
- ► 03/30 - 04/06 (1)
- ► 03/23 - 03/30 (1)
- ► 03/09 - 03/16 (2)
- ► 02/24 - 03/02 (2)
- ► 02/10 - 02/17 (4)
-
►
2005
(9)
- ► 09/18 - 09/25 (1)
- ► 05/01 - 05/08 (1)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (1)
- ► 03/20 - 03/27 (1)
- ► 03/13 - 03/20 (2)
- ► 01/23 - 01/30 (1)
- ► 01/09 - 01/16 (2)
-
►
2004
(37)
- ► 12/12 - 12/19 (3)
- ► 12/05 - 12/12 (2)
- ► 11/14 - 11/21 (2)
- ► 11/07 - 11/14 (6)
- ► 10/24 - 10/31 (1)
- ► 10/10 - 10/17 (3)
- ► 10/03 - 10/10 (1)
- ► 09/19 - 09/26 (1)
- ► 08/08 - 08/15 (2)
- ► 07/18 - 07/25 (5)
- ► 07/11 - 07/18 (10)
- ► 07/04 - 07/11 (1)
About Me
- Kari Morgan
- United States
3 comments:
I have a 2 great contacts for you regarding the pre-school, email me and I'll give you namesand emails. Kudos to you on giving a Bible study. If the house goes into forcloseure just look at the bright side, 2-4 months of free rent! It happened to my friends twice! LOL
God is faithful - and He will take care of His own. Praying for that housing miracle (it's just around the corner).
Praying for your miracle - and soon. Now's the time to definitely buy in the Golden State.
Post a Comment