Here Chandler is riding Geronimo bareback while Elise leads.
Now Caeden is riding bareback while Elise leads.


This is Ava's first time riding!
Just a pretty girl I saw in the field
"Farmer Chundo"
Here Chandler is riding Geronimo bareback while Elise leads.
Now Caeden is riding bareback while Elise leads.


This is Ava's first time riding!
Just a pretty girl I saw in the field
"Farmer Chundo"
6 comments:
That's great!! I used to Gymkhana, and was quite good at it. I won the high point awards for both Madera and Mariposa counties when I was 15 years old! I loved horses and having to care for my own, I had 3, taught me to be responsible. I think it's great that your kids are going to grow up on a farm in Chowchilla. It sure did wonders for my husband!lol!!!
~Wendy
Awww i miss you all so much! Geronimo is beautiful and it looks like the kids love him! I love you all sooooo much!
Looks like all of you are settling in nicely in your new "digs". Love the smiles on the kids' faces.
Cute pics! Great looking farmers...
Hi Kari,
Your kids are so beautiful! They look so much like your side of the family. I love you and miss you.
Love,
Gynifer
Congrats! That's awesome! Welcome to the world of horses! There's no going back to "normal" life. :-)
Post a Comment