Here I am sitting in Berean waiting for a bible to be inscribed for a great young person in my church! It's so awesome to be able to post on my blog while I have a spare moment. Much much better than taking the time to log on my pc at home when laundry awaits.
There is a beautiful picture of a little girl standing at a rustic looking door and the scripture "seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you" is printed on it. I am going to imitate it with a picture of Ava for my hubbys office! I can't wait, it's going to be so gorgeous. So now I'm on the hunt for an interesting doorway so if you know of one near me please let me know!!!
Have a great week bloggie friends!!!

-- Post From My iPhone
Ps this is a pic of my kiddos catching chickens!!! Just practicing posting photos, this is so cool!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment