8.14.2009
Still insomniatic
Ava is lying diagonally across my bed. Hubby is snoring softly. Leaky faucet is dripping incesantly-trying to imagine it's gentle rain is not working. Dog is barking outside my window. (it's not mine or it would be 22 material) white noise machine isn't masking any of this. Long day tomorrow. What to do? I've prayed, I've surfed ebay, (nuff said) I've surfed etsy, (nuff said) I've updated my blog at least 8 times. I still refuse to go to facebook. Why? Nothing spiritual or deep. Totally personal...I like my friends there don't get me wrong but having to read their status updates so frequently is just simply annoying. Some people are hilarious and cool then others just...idk just bug the fire outta me. So. I just figured it wasn't worth the time I was wasting. So I'll waste my time here in blogland where if someone wants to read me they can. If not they can politely stay away. Nice. And I can do the same. Nicer.
Btw the dog's barking seems to have escalated into an unconteollable panic frenzy. Must be way too many cats meandering about. I need a lunestra pill or something. I'm never drinking coffee again. I really like it but this stinks.
Got a Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD. Haven't started yet. Need to. Next week.
The drippy faucet is making me crazy. More than the rumbling in the corner.(snoring)
I need ear plugs!!! Why oh why did I not buy some today?
Ok enough rambling...I'm hungry now. That's what happens when I can't sleep. I get hungry. I will not dig into the double stuffed oreos in the cupboard. Nor the fritoes. Nor the chex mix. There are some oranges and nectarines but I won't touch those either. I will let my stomach growl away. Maybe it will start competing with the snoring hubby. Or the barking mutt. Argh. I am thoroughly irritated.
-- Post From My iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
►
2014
(2)
- ► 06/01 - 06/08 (1)
- ► 03/23 - 03/30 (1)
-
►
2013
(36)
- ► 05/12 - 05/19 (1)
- ► 05/05 - 05/12 (1)
- ► 04/28 - 05/05 (1)
- ► 04/21 - 04/28 (1)
- ► 03/17 - 03/24 (1)
- ► 03/10 - 03/17 (1)
- ► 03/03 - 03/10 (1)
- ► 02/17 - 02/24 (3)
- ► 02/10 - 02/17 (2)
- ► 02/03 - 02/10 (7)
- ► 01/27 - 02/03 (6)
- ► 01/20 - 01/27 (2)
- ► 01/13 - 01/20 (7)
- ► 01/06 - 01/13 (2)
-
►
2012
(13)
- ► 12/30 - 01/06 (1)
- ► 12/23 - 12/30 (1)
- ► 10/14 - 10/21 (1)
- ► 09/09 - 09/16 (4)
- ► 08/19 - 08/26 (1)
- ► 06/17 - 06/24 (1)
- ► 01/15 - 01/22 (1)
- ► 01/08 - 01/15 (2)
- ► 01/01 - 01/08 (1)
-
►
2011
(24)
- ► 12/25 - 01/01 (1)
- ► 12/18 - 12/25 (1)
- ► 12/11 - 12/18 (1)
- ► 12/04 - 12/11 (1)
- ► 11/27 - 12/04 (1)
- ► 11/20 - 11/27 (3)
- ► 11/13 - 11/20 (2)
- ► 09/11 - 09/18 (2)
- ► 09/04 - 09/11 (1)
- ► 07/10 - 07/17 (1)
- ► 07/03 - 07/10 (3)
- ► 06/19 - 06/26 (1)
- ► 06/12 - 06/19 (1)
- ► 05/15 - 05/22 (1)
- ► 03/13 - 03/20 (1)
- ► 02/13 - 02/20 (1)
- ► 01/16 - 01/23 (1)
- ► 01/09 - 01/16 (1)
-
►
2010
(9)
- ► 11/28 - 12/05 (1)
- ► 11/21 - 11/28 (1)
- ► 11/14 - 11/21 (1)
- ► 11/07 - 11/14 (2)
- ► 09/26 - 10/03 (1)
- ► 08/01 - 08/08 (1)
- ► 07/11 - 07/18 (1)
- ► 07/04 - 07/11 (1)
-
▼
2009
(25)
- ► 12/13 - 12/20 (2)
- ► 11/29 - 12/06 (1)
- ► 11/22 - 11/29 (1)
- ► 11/15 - 11/22 (3)
- ► 08/16 - 08/23 (3)
- ▼ 08/09 - 08/16 (10)
- ► 07/19 - 07/26 (1)
- ► 06/28 - 07/05 (2)
- ► 05/10 - 05/17 (1)
- ► 01/04 - 01/11 (1)
-
►
2008
(57)
- ► 12/21 - 12/28 (1)
- ► 12/07 - 12/14 (1)
- ► 11/16 - 11/23 (2)
- ► 11/09 - 11/16 (1)
- ► 10/26 - 11/02 (2)
- ► 10/19 - 10/26 (1)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (1)
- ► 09/07 - 09/14 (1)
- ► 08/31 - 09/07 (1)
- ► 08/17 - 08/24 (2)
- ► 08/10 - 08/17 (1)
- ► 08/03 - 08/10 (2)
- ► 07/27 - 08/03 (2)
- ► 07/13 - 07/20 (1)
- ► 07/06 - 07/13 (10)
- ► 06/29 - 07/06 (2)
- ► 06/22 - 06/29 (4)
- ► 06/15 - 06/22 (3)
- ► 06/08 - 06/15 (1)
- ► 05/18 - 05/25 (4)
- ► 05/11 - 05/18 (1)
- ► 05/04 - 05/11 (1)
- ► 04/27 - 05/04 (1)
- ► 04/20 - 04/27 (1)
- ► 03/30 - 04/06 (1)
- ► 03/23 - 03/30 (1)
- ► 03/09 - 03/16 (2)
- ► 02/24 - 03/02 (2)
- ► 02/10 - 02/17 (4)
-
►
2005
(9)
- ► 09/18 - 09/25 (1)
- ► 05/01 - 05/08 (1)
- ► 04/17 - 04/24 (1)
- ► 03/20 - 03/27 (1)
- ► 03/13 - 03/20 (2)
- ► 01/23 - 01/30 (1)
- ► 01/09 - 01/16 (2)
-
►
2004
(37)
- ► 12/12 - 12/19 (3)
- ► 12/05 - 12/12 (2)
- ► 11/14 - 11/21 (2)
- ► 11/07 - 11/14 (6)
- ► 10/24 - 10/31 (1)
- ► 10/10 - 10/17 (3)
- ► 10/03 - 10/10 (1)
- ► 09/19 - 09/26 (1)
- ► 08/08 - 08/15 (2)
- ► 07/18 - 07/25 (5)
- ► 07/11 - 07/18 (10)
- ► 07/04 - 07/11 (1)
About Me
- Kari Morgan
- United States
3 comments:
Oh. My. Word. I miss you so much !!
It 1:30 am and I seem to be having one of these nights! I came across your blog and I am ROTFL!! I miss you, and you fantastic sense of humor. (actually I am up trying to work on a project for my english class) :)
Kari berry..just had to take a minute to catch up on your life. My Lord ..girl it's still CRAZY !!!! You still crazy..we are ALL crazy as it should be livin for God. IT's a good crazy though. Cody is keepin me in "the loop" a bit w/ the Morgan house. Just reading this post confirms to me again what an icredible, funny person you are. Love & miss ya girl.
Michele
Post a Comment