11.22.2009

I love Sunday!

Wow. Did we ever have awesome church today! It was incredible. So many lives were touched and changed. Thank you Lord for letting your Spirit fall fresh on your children!

After church I did a lil sewing...made Elyse the cutest top...will make a matching skirt tomorrow but I'm a little perturbed that my serger is not working. Zig zagging seams and hand trimming is the pits! I've gotten blisters from all the trimming.

I have my eye on a babylock imagine to fill the void. Unfortunately, the void getting one would leave in my pocketbook would be far worse at this point. Thank god I don't use credit cards or I would be very tempted to whip one out. Hubby has a huge wishlist of hunting supplies and I told him he might as well not even think about it without considering my sewing needs. Lol well it is clothing for the children you know, not entirely recreational which I cannot say the same for the hunting hobby.

Mooseburger anyone? ;)

So if anyone knows someone needing to rid themselves of such a glorious gadget like the babylock imagine be sure to let me know!!!!!

Until then I will continue to count my blessings and my blisters.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive