7.03.2011

Officially Moving

Gaaaahhhhh it's my least favorite thing to do I think; I'm sure I'm not alone in my feelings though so I will not elaborate, gripe, or complain!

We have been offered an opportunity to rent another home for considerably less money than we are paying now. It's a considerably smaller house than what we are used to; however, the savings we will incur justify the sacrifice.

Perks: BUILT IN POOL, REAL FIREPLACE, laminate floors, and being TWO blocks from the library all make it a very sweet deal indeed. And the timing couldn't be better, summer time no worries about missing school etc. I am really excited.

Going tomorrow to check out how we will manage the yard with the dogs as the first week of August we are adding 2 more canines to our menagerie! Fun fun indeed.

So if I'm mia for the next few weeks you know WHY!

:)


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Jamie Swan said...

You are keen! Good luck with the move and I hope the house works out for you. Must be fun getting to work out how to decorate a new house. We will be moving one more time in February and that will be it (when Alister's parents move off the farm and we get to move into their bigger/newer house). I get so bored with the same ole', same ole'.

Lana said...

As a library employee (albeit in a different library system in a different state) I fully endorse you moving closer to the library!

Happy Reading!

Followers

Blog Archive