11.21.2011

My First Guest Tutorial Post!

In other words, ME being the guest!!! My sweet friend Misha at Mommie Hobbies hosted my post! Thank you Mish!

So make sure if you are one of my faithful readers (ahem...all 3 of you) please go see her and check out all the wonderful goodness she posts about every day...uh...sometimes more than once a day!

This is a busy busy week! I'm sure each of you can relate; I have GOBS of things to do.

1. Nature walk with kids-ulterior motive: to gather greenery and red berry branches for my next thrifty holiday decor project, and to snap a few photos of the gorgeous fall weather we are having.

2. Finish hairbow project for friend-MAIL those suckers.

3. Print this weeks lessons being a short week.

4. 3:00 baby photo shoot at the park-maybe I can tie nature walk in with that.

5. Begin project I have up my sleeve...

6. Deep clean house so leaving Thursday won't be horrific.

7. RUN

8. Prayer at church at 7:00pm

9. Incorporate all of this into a regular activity filled day

10. Oversee hubby and kids completing outdoor decor

11. And last but not least...LAUNDRY. The worst thing ever!!!

And now you know how busy I am pretty much each and every day!!! Perhaps tomorrow I will report how successful I was....anyone want to guess at which area gets shirked? LOL

1 comment:

rgonzales5 said...

;) don't forget pick up your mirror!

Followers

Blog Archive