6.19.2012

Moving...the bane of my existence.

Yes we are moving again. I am not excited in the least about that fact; however, I am very happy with the reasoning behind the move.

We are embarking on a new venture in life. One that does not include pastoring a church of our own. We recently resigned the church we have pastored for 5.5 years. The feelings are bittersweet; I will cherish the learning experiences and relationships built while in Chowchilla, but I am ready to see what else is in store. We are moving to Sanger, CA. where we will attend Life Tabernacle pastored by Dean Domingues. The kids are excited to finally have a youth group to belong to. They will also be attending a charter school that they can be a part of campus based classes and they are very happy about that.
My husband is working for Acro Energy as an energy consultant. It is different that's for sure. I will be trying to get on as a sub thru Sanger Unified and also completing my teaching credential. I am also entertaining the thought of an MA in Speech/Language Pathology. That's a 5 year trek however, so it seems in my best interest to obtain the credential first. I will also be opening an etsy store and doing photography for supplemental income.

Please pray we find the perfect home and that everything goes smoothly. I am a little overwhelmed right now and covet your prayers.

Aside from that, we just returned from a glorious week in Santa Maria for Jr Youth Camp. The kids had a blast and I came home beyond wasted. It was Ava's first year as a camper. She was certainly in her element! It was awesome to see them make new friends and experience God each night.

The next few weeks will be busy while we plan and organize our life to prepare for the changes ahead. We will also be preparing to send our oldest daughter to a youth conference in Tulsa, Oklahoma called PEAK. She is elated! I can't believe my baby girl will be flying across the nation without her mum and dad. She will be flying with friends and chaperones will be awaiting their arrival. None-the-less I will be relieved once she returns home safe and sound.

So that's the latest in a nutshell! Love you all!

2 comments:

SoCal Mom said...

Wow, Wow, and double wow. I think that deserves a phone call. Amazing changes going on in your life and I'm the last to know....

Be looking for your phone to ring!!

Love you,

Mucho Hugs,
HG

Kim said...

I am excited for you and I understand the "bittersweet". However, you have a way of embracing whatever life gives you with grace. I am especially excited about the Sp/Lang Pathologist part! :)
All the best to you my friend! Love you much!

Followers

Blog Archive