3.12.2013

Healthy Lifestyle Update

Yeah I know. Today's the day I promised my week 9 update.

So here I am.

I have to say folks it's not good.

If you've kept up with my blog you know my life has been a whirlwind indeed. The last 3 weeks have been literally hell on earth and I'm not ashamed to say I just can't keep up with it all.

I haven't completely fallen off the wagon...I still avoid sugar and all...but I haven't done all I set out to do and I'm definitely paying for it now.

So I'm starting fresh tomorrow and although I may be set back some I'm not about to give up. I bought smoothie/juice stuff today and I'm determined.

On another note, please pray for me. I love our church, I love my parents, I love our school, I love so many things...but I cannot handle living in such tight quarters with my parents. I'm trying so very hard to be patient but I am struggling. I can't specify everything I'm dealing with but please please pray God helps us find and be able to afford a house sooner than we had originally planned. I am already at my wits end and its barely been a week.

Good bye for now!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive