Only fourteen months after our daughter was born, we were blessed once again with this little guy, Chandler!!! He is ALL boy meaning that he loves working with Daddy, has an extreme fixation with his play station and is usually dressed in either full army attire, football uniform or cowboy garb!!! My "little boy blue" I've always called him as he is our blonde blue-eyed special little boy. He turned five years old on April 18th and absolutely cannot wait until Kindergarten! Notice how he did not let his big sis have anything up on him-he lost his two bottom teeth right after she did...I think he wiggled them continuously in order for that to happen!!! Chandler, you mean the world to Mama and I love you beyond words!!!
1 comment:
I loved meeting your precious little ones! I can't wait to meet the newest!
(((((hugs)))))
Laura
Post a Comment