1.15.2005

Bacon and eggs...in Heaven!!!

That is what Ty Scott is feasting on today I am sure!!! He is no longer suffering, his body is healed and he is HAPPY!!! We are sad that he is gone but his gorgeous smile and loving heart will FOREVER live in ours. I don't think he ever knew the meaning of the word "rest" so I won't say "rest in peace", instead I will say, "Fix our mansions up for us Tiry...remodel them till they are better than even God can do!!!" I know he would be thrilled to do it and Heaven is a perfect place where we can do what we want right??? So have at it Ty...you got all the tools you need!!! We will be anxiously awaiting the day we see you again...
Dakota said, "Did you hear about my Dad? He died." I answered, "Yes honey I did but you know he's in Heaven now right? He's not sick anymore!" She says,"Yeah, and he's like,"Why are ya'll cryin' down there?" He's like sayin' "Let's have a party!!!"".

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive